Ala: Yleinen maarakennus
My name is Kravtcova Daria, I am a recent graduate.
I am looking for a challenging working environment where I would be able to develop my professional skills.
My main goal is to work as an Engineer in the Construction Industry in Finland because I feel close to the Finnish way of life.
I have acquired an appropriate base of knowledge to work as an Engineer, which is also supported by my working experience. The strong side of my education is a combination of geotechnical comprehension with management skills and knowledge of how to implement the construction methods on-site.
During the last two years, I have been focused on management, construction methods and BIM modelling, particularly I have practised the following tasks:
– Developing a waste management plan for YIT Russia, analyzing current market conditions, finding possible end-markets for the materials, learning the standards of BREEAM Certification, learning how to manage construction and demolition waste at every stage of the building process;
– Developing demolition technology improvements for CrushMash Company in Moscow concerning safety: assessing the potential of asbestos removal operations during the demolition, creating a project plan;
– Managing schedules in MS Project, combining it with a 3D model of the building in Navisworks;
– Involved in a project team working I combined several roles: project manager,
BIM-coordinator, creator of visualization in Twinmotion;
– Creating schemes for every construction stage of a building with underground two-level parking based on a geotechnical review;
– Implementing a Laser scanning of Skinnarilan Hovi in Lappeenranta;
– Improving my skills at IT Programs: creating structure models in Tekla, architecture models in Revit, learning how to use BIM tools such as Solibri model checker, SimpleBIM, Cyclone for 3D point cloud processing;
– Project management tasks, learning green management foundations;
The last year was challenging for me: I had to write two Theses at the same time and complete my study program. However, I managed to organize my working time properly and graduated with flying colours. Trough the whole process I mostly enjoyed that my work was aimed at sustainable solutions for the company. In addition, I have a positive review of my work from Mr Juha Rissanen who is a Development Director at YIT Russia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
I would like to start my career as an intern in design tasks. I am ready to work and get a deeper knowledge of the profession. Therefore, for the next five years, I would be focusing on getting a lot of hands-on experience. In 5 years, I see myself as an experienced Engineer. Currently, I keep learning the Finnish language to fit into a team. I believe, that in 10 years I would be an expert and be able to take more responsibility and coordinate projects.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Looking forward to your response.
Please, contact me for any further information:
+358 41 752 8752
LAB University of Applied Sciences